Financial Aid for Workshops
Financial Aid is available for those with a moderate or significant financial need.
Our entire society is made stronger when everyone has the opportunity to learn, participate, and grow, regardless of economic status. MEA is committed to supporting personal growth and educational programming for all. A portion of our workshop participants can receive a financial aid award on a need-aware basis at two different levels.
Given how much demand we have for this most generous form of financial aid, a small percentage of those who apply are able to be accepted.
How it works
- Select your desired Workshop
- Click on “Apply Now” and complete the application. There you can select the option to apply for financial aid and provide additional details. Please be aware that we have more requests for aid than we have space available.
- Applicants requesting financial aid will be in a shared room with another guest of the same gender. Our Gold-level applicants will be placed on an upgrade list for a private room should one become available. This is not guaranteed. Exceptions for specific medical or personal conditions may be considered.
- We will announce Gold-level awards or offer Workshop alternatives within 5 business days of application submission.
- We will announce Platinum-level awards a minimum of 5 weeks before the requested Workshop start date.
- Once your application is accepted, full payment is due within 5 business days. Failure to complete payment within this time will result in your award and application being canceled. Note: 7% lodging taxes and a $100 service fee will be added to your final invoice.